A visionary in the development of blood glucose control devices, Roche Diabetes Care is a world leader in diabetes control technologies and facilities. The Accu-Chek brand has been committed to allowing people with diabetes to enjoy life as natural and active as possible for more than 40 years, as well as encouraging healthcare practitioners to treat the condition of their patients in an optimum manner. Today, the Accu-Chek range delivers creative products and impactful strategies for simple, reliable and effective diabetes treatment for individuals with diabetes and healthcare professionals. Blood glucose meters, lancing machines, data collection services and outreach initiatives are used, leading to an increased patient result.
ACCU-Test Blood Glucose Monitor 50 Test Strip
- Requirements for blood glucose surveillance devices for self-testing in diabetes mellitus management
- Proven precision — compliance with the requirements of ISO 15197:2013/EN ISO 15197:2015 (In vitro diagnostic test systems)
- Simple preparation — no installation needed, immediate clarity with target range indicator
- Connectivity via USB to a PC, giving access to the internet port Accu test connection.
- Memory capability: at least 720 BG and 30 control measurements are stored in the meter with only the final outcome visible on the meter screen
- Measurement time: less than 4 seconds, measurement range: 10 to 600 mg / dL
- Measurement averages: 7, 30 and 90 days
Availability: 100 in stock
|Dimensions||130 × 60 × 40 cm|
There are no reviews yet.